Go Harvest was created to fulfill the great commission. Our vision is to share the good news of Jesus to the lost, heal the sick, and to set the captives free with the Word of God. Our passion and goal is to teach and equip believers with the ability to evangelize in their everyday lives. Our mission is to raise up and disciple Spirit-filled believers to send out into the harvest. We would love to see at least 10,000 souls come into the Kingdom within the next 5 years.
Nancy was radically saved at age 26 where she found a relationship with Jesus. That relationship brought healing, joy, and life into her like never before. Nancy and her husband pastored for 25 years at Love Fellowship Church. In 2014 God birthed Go Harvest in her heart. She began taking a group of women into the streets of New York to win the lost and set the captives free. She has had the great privilege of seeing over 115 souls come into the Kingdom of God and gives God all of the glory for each one!
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world. 1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21; John 3:16
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15"3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10
5. We believe that all men have sinned and fall short of the glory of God; yet Jesus Christ is the one through which salvation is received; not by what we have done but only by His given grace. Romans 3:23; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7
6. We believe that the ministry of evangelism (sharing and proclaiming the message of salvation) is only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ; and discipleship (helping followers of Christ grow up into maturity in Christ) is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15